HP Tuners nGauge, PMAS Intake, 2011-14 Mustang Custom Tuning (N/A 5.0)
HP Tuners nGauge, PMAS Intake, and a Custom Tune for your Naturally Aspirated 2011-14 Mustang!
Jonathan's Performance custom tuning is a 100% custom tune built for your car and modifications. Unlike many tuners, we don't send you a file based on mods then charge extra or make it a hassle with tune revisions. Once you get your nGauge, contact us and we dedicate time to tune just your vehicle.
When you order, you will be shipped a brand new, "unlocked" HP Tuners nGauge, ready to be tuned using HP Tuners VCM Suite.
HP Tuners NGauge can also be used by any shop or tuner that supports tuning with HP Tuners to tune your vehicle!
In short, The HP Tuners nGauge is the ultimate custom tuning device, datalogger and gauge ALL IN ONE!
The HP Tuners nGauge is a digital gauge that connects to the vehicle's OBD2 port, allowing the user to view live data and reprogram the ECU.
- User configurable digital gauges
- Display up to 6 gauges at a time
- Pick from hundreds of OBD2 signals
- Record log files to MicroSD Card
- Program warning lights
- Built in diagnostics
- 2.4" 320 x 240 Color LCD
- Resistive touch screen
- Touch Stylus included
- Micro-SD Card
- 2 Analog Inputs
- 6 Programmable LEDs
- Chrome bezel
- Brushed aluminum overlay
- Fits 3 gauge hole sizes
- Adapter Ring included
- Dual T-Slot for pedestal mounting
- Thin design to save space
- Auto Sleep/Wake with ignition
- RS232 and CAN expansion ports
- Support for Zeitronix wideband
- Firmware update through USB or MicroSD
- 2 High Speed CAN Channels
- ISO9141 / KWP2000, J1850PWM / J1850VPW
Optional Tuning Features
- Tuning can be enabled by our partner companies
- Read and save stock file
- Load hundreds of tunes from your MicroSD Card
- Support for Ford now
- GM and Chrysler coming soon (Some GM now supported)
- Support for HP Tuners software available